4th June 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for government Bank Clerk job?

I don't know education which is required for the government bank clerk job. My qualification in 12th science is about 55%. But I want to get bank clerk job at any cost.

8th June 2016, 06:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification required for government Bank Clerk job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't know education which is required for the government bank clerk job. My qualification in 12th science is about 55%. But I want to get bank clerk job at any cost.

The aspirant should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university to become a nationalized Bank Clerk job. The IBPS is conducting the recruitment for the bank recruitment. The aspiring candidate age should be in the range of 20-30 years for general candidates (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years). The aspirant has to appear for Common Written Examination conducted by the IBPS and after clearing the written examination you have to appear for an interview. The website link is Official Website
8th June 2016, 10:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need at least a degree in any discipline to become eligible for any PSU or government bank clerk job. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by IBPS.

At present you are not eligible for bank clerk job. You can try your hand at various clerk level exams conducted by SSC on the basis of your class 12th qualification.
9th June 2016, 01:41 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have passed 12th standard with 55% marks and want to get job as clerk in any reputed bank. You want to know about the eligibility for bank clerk exam. I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for bank clerk exams at this moment.

>>IBPS conducts the clerk exam every year. The eligibility criteria for IBPS clerk exam is that student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university. So for getting eligible for bank clerk exam you have to get admission in any graduation degree such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com etc. After completion of graduation degree you are eligible for bank clerk exams.

>>In my opinion you have to get admission in graduation degree and start your preparation for bank clerk exams side by side. For preparation you can join any coaching institute.
10th June 2016, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for Bank exam in clerical post.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for Bank clerical jobs.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
16th January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I am IN I SC part 1. I am worried about my 10th marks it is very low. Does it effect to my future when I want bank clerk post I am really very depressed about it please give some tips to me.
14th February 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am working in army but I don't like this job my qualifications is 12 sciences pass with 58% and diploma complete but not pass lam try to new job in government service please help me
14th February 2017, 08:48 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Qualification required for government Bank Clerk job?

Dear candidate,

You must have completed graduation from any recognized university with minimum 50%.

For general category age should be below 27 years.
For sc/st category 5 years age relaxation.

I have attached model question paper of bank clerk.

Thank you.
28th February 2017, 11:51 PM
diptchand
Junior Member+

You are not eligible to get job in Indian navy and Indian air force after Diploma in tool and die making.

You can get job in Indian air force and Indian navy through National defence academy which is conducted by union public service commission.

Age: Candidates should have attained 16.5 years and must have attained below 19 years.

Educational qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2.

Selection process: This selection process consists of written exam and interview.

Nationality: Indian.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf General Knowledge Model paper (1).pdf(40.8 KB, 14 views)
28th November 2017, 11:36 PM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bank Clerk post is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university.
#So, to apply for bank clerk post, first you have to complete your graduation.
#And the age limit to apply for Bank Clerk post is 18-28 years and the age relaxations are as per government regulations.
#And the selection procedure of BANK CLERK post is preliminary exam,main examination and language proficiency test(LPT).
##LPT is to check whether the candidate knows to read,write and speak the local language of the state in which the candidate applied.
#And the written test comprised of 5 sections: Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, English language knowledge, Computer knowledge, General awareness with special reference to banking industry.
#For further details please visit www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in
4th April 2018, 04:59 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Quote:
You can get a job of bank clerk by appearing in competitive exams like IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk etc.
To be eligible for the post of clerk, you must have completed graduation (masters’) from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?