7th June 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?

Hello, I need your help because I am interested to do MS in Germany. But I am worried because there, I have to prove my knowledge of German Language as many of German universities instructed of this before gaining admission. So, how I can avoid this instruction? Is there any way that I don’t have to prove myself for German language to such universities?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency? -- [New]
  2. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  4. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  5. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  6. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  7. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  8. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  10. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
  11. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  12. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  14. What is the education fee to do MS in Germany?
  15. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  16. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  17. Possibility to study MS in Germany for a candidate with 62% in B.Tech?
  18. How does 63% aggregate in VTU mechanical field affect getting admission in German universities?
15th June 2016, 08:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?

It is not possible to avoid the universities who had asked to prove your proficiency in German Language. You need to prove your proficiency either through entrance exam or through authenticated certification. If it is a mandatory clause structured by the university, then you definitely have to prove it to get admission in them, there is no escape from this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?