7th June 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Academic requirements to study MS in Norway? What is GSU list?

Hello, I am in my last year of B.E./B.Tech. I want to study MS in Norway. Can you tell me what are the academic requirements available to study in Norway? I have heard about GSU list. Can you tell me what it is?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  2. Free universities in Norway for Pharmacy? Principle occasions needed in order to be accepted in a free university?
  3. List of specializations available to study in MS in Norway for Electronics & Communication graduate?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in any university after completing M.Pharm from Norway with affordable fees?
  5. List of universities offering M.Pharmacy in Norway? Details of subjects available to study?
  6. How can I get admitted in Norwegian Medical Colleges for MD/MS?
  7. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  9. Which universities are there in Norway for B.A Pharmacy?
  10. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  11. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  12. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  13. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  15. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  16. Can I study MS in Norway if completed B.Tech Civil with 20 backlogs being a Site Engineer?
  17. What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?