7th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Cvent Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Consultant post?

Hello Everyone, I would like to know the selection procedure in Cvent Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Consultant post. Please tell me about the selection procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Job description of Associate Product Consultant in Cvent? -- [New]
  2. Details of Panel Interview organized by Cvent for Associate Product Consultant post?
  3. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  5. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  6. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  7. What is the selection procedure in Sopra Steria Off-Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee post?
  8. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  9. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  10. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  11. Apptitude test will be conducted for HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  13. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  14. How many rounds are available in WIPRO Off-Campus Drive for selection? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  16. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  17. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  18. Selection procedure in IBM ASE Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2016, 05:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Cvent Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Consultant post?

Selection Procedure of Cvent Off Campus Drive:

The selection process of Cvent Off Campus basically consists of two phases. They are,
* Phase I at Campus
* Phase II at Office

Phase I Selection Process:
>> The selection process basically consists of
* Cvent Presentation
* Group Discussion
* Followed by AMCAT Test

Phase II Selection Process:
>> The selection process of Phase II basically consists of
* Shadowing
* Panel Interview I and Panel Interview II
* Wonderlic/ Degarmmo
* Versant and Offer of job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?