8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What kind of experience is required to apply for Deputy Officer post in National Horticulture Board, Haryana? Pay scale of Deputy Officer in NHB, Haryana?

Hello, I need to know about the experience which is required to apply for Deputy Officer post in National Horticulture Board, Haryana recruitment. And tell me about the pay scale of Deputy Officer. Thank you!

9th June 2016, 08:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of experience is required to apply for Deputy Officer post in National Horticulture Board, Haryana? Pay scale of Deputy Officer in NHB, Haryana?

Experience Required for the post of Deputy Officer or Deputy Director in National Horticulture Board, Haryana Recruitment:

> Candidates must have passed Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Economics/ Post Harvest Management/ Agriculture Engineering/ Food Technology or Food Science from a recognized university.

> Minimum of 5 years work experience in the concerned field is required.

Age Limit Allowed: Not Exceeding 40 years

Pay Scale Offered for Deputy Officer Post: .

Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.5400/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?