8th June 2016, 05:11 PM
alikhann

List of jobs we can get in airways after completion of mechanical engineering course?

I am mechanical engineer i am looking for a career in air ways do i have any training courses to get a job in air ports as mechanical engineer designation? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Air Hostess job having equivalent weight and height?
  2. List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?
  3. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Government jobs particularly in Banks, railways, airways etc after Computer Science engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies where we can get placed right after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How a 12th passed candidate can join Airways? Can I continue study with job in Airways?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Mechanical Engineering course?
  9. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  10. What are the state government jobs in Odisha which I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  13. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. How to prepare to become a Pilot of Jet Airways?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  18. List of government jobs after completion M.Tech in Material Science and Engineering?
9th June 2016, 02:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs we can get in airways after completion of mechanical engineering course?

Mechanical engineering has good scope in Airways. You have so many job opportunities in Airlines after completion of your bachelor degree. You can apply for Aerospace design engineer, Motion System Engineer, Executive trainee, Safety Management Engineer etc. in the different airlines like Kingfisher, Air India etc as per the vacancy available. You can also apply for job of Assistant Instructor after getting some experience in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?