5th June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in MBM(Jodhpur) with good stream? I have scored 100 marks in RPET and belong to OBC category

can i get mbm jodhpur if i score 100 marks in rpet in obc category
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get JBJ Jodhpur after scoring 100 marks in RPET in OBC category?
  2. Can I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur? I have scored 100 marks in AIEEE and belong to SC category
  3. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  4. Can I get a seat after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  5. Can I get NIT Warangal after scoring 87% in intermediate?
  6. Qualifying and cutoff marks to get a seat in NIT? I belong to OBC category
  7. Can I get seat in NITs having scored 116 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from OBC category?
  8. Any chance to get admission into Medicine(MBBS) after scoring 5730?
  9. Can I get admission into NIT after scoring 26.67 in EE stream and 8544 AIR? I belong to OC category
  10. Will I get a seat in any NIT for EC or CS after scoring 131 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  11. Marks to be scored for government MBBS seat(OBC category)?
  12. Can I get into SET after securing 50% in M.Com?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT with 112 marks in JEE Main and 70% in 12th RBSE being an OBC candidate?
  14. Can I get into NIT K after scoring 20.67 marks with 271 score in GATE CSE(SC category)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get into a Tamilnadu college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I appear in bank clerical interview after scoring 127 marks in IBPS exam? I belong to OBC category
  17. Can I get scholarship if scored 98.3% in 12th and belong to OBC category? -- [New]
  18. Cutoff list of MHT CET? I have scored 100 marks
25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in MBM(Jodhpur) with good stream? I have scored 100 marks in RPET and belong to OBC category

The chances of getting a seat in a college depends upon whether your score is above the cutoff or not.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?