15th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

In which month the counselling will start for M.Tech Civil Engineering in Vignan after getting 1758 Rank in AP PGECET?

Sir, I got 1758 rank in Civil AP PGECET 2016. i am. bc-e category student i want admission in vignan, when I should attend the counselling and which month sir i want good teaching staff in my M. Tech course any companies will come for recruitment in M.Tech civil engineering i want job sir

18th June 2016, 12:53 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which month the counselling will start for M.Tech Civil Engineering in Vignan after getting 1758 Rank in AP PGECET?

AP PGCET is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into regular post graduation course. You have taken the entrance test and scored 1785 rank in the entrance test. You are interested to know about the counseling dates.

>>Basically the counseling is done in the month of July every year. The counseling of AP PGCET is done after admission of GATE qualified students. The main reason is that preference is given to GATE qualified students. If the seats remain vacant then it will be filled through APPGCET as per merit order.

>>You want to become good teaching staff in M.Tech course. Basically for this you have to go for Ph.D course after completion of M.Tech course. It is difficult to get job as teaching staff through college campus placement. So in my opinion you have to be in regular touch with the official website to get aware about the counseling dates.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?