20th June 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course have more demand after completion of diploma course? Electronics or Telecommunication?

which engineering course has more demand?electronics and telecommunication,machenical or automobile? Can you please provide me the right suggestion on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?
  2. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  6. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction? -- [New]
  7. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  8. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  9. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech Petroleum after completion of Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
20th June 2016, 03:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course have more demand after completion of diploma course? Electronics or Telecommunication?

Market demands good engineers having practical knowledge in their core field. There is good scope of different streams of engineering in the current market. So my suggestion to you is that you should have to go for that particular stream in which you want to make your career with your personal interest. After completion of your engineering course you can apply for the job in BHEL, ONGC, SAIL, Nepa Limited, Maruti Suziki, Infosys, BSNL etc as per your stream and vacancy.
20th June 2016, 06:34 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course have more demand after completion of diploma course? Electronics or Telecommunication?

After completion of diploma course you can choose any one. There is i am suggest you that electronics branch is good for you. In electronics branch there is lot of job opportunities for you there is your future is good from doing electronics there government job offers and private side also you can go.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?