27th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Diploma in Accounting Software in or near Bhopal?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my BBA(H) and want to do some Computer related course so that to explore myself in corporate field. My friends are suggested me to do Diploma course in Accounting Software. As I am good in Accounts they suggest me to do this course. I just want to know that what are the institutes available in or near Bhopal which provides this course? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Advanced Diploma in Accounting in Delhi?
  2. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
  3. List of institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Accounting course in Delhi and Gurgaon? Benefits of studying this course?
  4. What should I do? There is no AICTC approved private institutes near Bhopal offering diploma course. I have to pursue diploma course in mechanical stream
  5. List of institutes offering Mechanical Trade Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate in or near Bhopal?
  6. Course duration and suitability to study Diploma in Accounting Software for B.Com graduate?
  7. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?
  8. List of institutes in Kerala offering software programming and application Diploma course of 3 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal?
  10. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course? -- [New]
  11. Institutes offering M.Sc in Microbiology with internship in Bhopal and Bangalore?
  12. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  13. List of institutes offering PG Diploma in e-Governance in Eastern India?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Accounting Software course being an Economics graduate?
  15. Does Andhra University offer PG Diploma in Accounting Software course?
  16. List of institutes offering Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Chennai
  17. Am I eligible to study PGD in Computerized Financial Accounting being a B.Com 1st year student? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  18. Which computer course should I do while studying M.Com?
29th June 2016, 03:33 PM
pk79
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Accounting Software in or near Bhopal?

Best Institutes offering Diploma in Accounting Software:-

==>Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal

==>Institute of Management Technology, Centre for Distance Learning, Ghaziabad

==>Symbiosis College of Art & Commerce - Pune, Maharashtra

==>Osmania University Hyderabad

==>Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi.
3rd July 2016, 05:48 PM
shreenivas A
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of institutes offering Diploma in Accounting Software in or near Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my BBA(H) and want to do some Computer related course so that to explore myself in corporate field. My friends are suggested me to do Diploma course in Accounting Software. As I am good in Accounts they suggest me to do this course. I just want to know that what are the institutes available in or near Bhopal which provides this course? Kindly tell me asap.
ounting Software in or near Bhopal?

Best Institutes offering Diploma in Accounting Software:-

==>Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal

==>Institute of Management Technology, Centre for Distance Learning, Ghaziabad

==>Symbiosis College of Art & Commerce - Pune, Maharashtra

==>Osmania University Hyderabad

==>Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?