30th June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D from deemed University? Is it safe?

Sir/Mam,

I like to do Part time Phd from deemed university.The matter of cancellation of deemed power under the cosideration of court.What will be the future of this course?weather this certicate will get validity from govt/UGC?

Related Questions:
  1. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  2. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  3. Whether SRM deemed university is autonomous for B.Tech part time course?
  4. What are the options available for doing part time PhD in Business Management?
  5. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  7. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  8. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  9. Whether a part time M.Tech candidate from Deemed university is eligible to get admission in Ph.D programme at Delhi University?
  10. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  11. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  12. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  13. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  14. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?
  16. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any problem to do PhD having completed M.E. from Deemed University?
  18. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
1st July 2016, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D from deemed University? Is it safe?

If deemed university is listed under fake universities list on UGC website then it will be better to stay away from that university for your Ph.D programme.

Part time Ph.D is a good option for working professionals only. If you are not working then it would be better to go for regular programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?