30th June 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?

I passed PLUS2 science with 90%.I want to do bsc and then msc in zoology or botany.But now very much confused that out of zoology and botany ,which one to select.Interest is not a problem.Both are equally interested.I am confused which one has better scope.So please tell me,... Out of msc zoology and msc botany,which one will give me good job with very good salaries?

18th July 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?

Zoology and Botany are two different fields of biology and have different field of application. There is ample scope in both these fields provided you excel in them . Hence it is always recommended to opt for the course in the field of your interest, comfort and the field in which you want to build your professional life. As you have equal interest, so assess yourself to find out the field in which you are fundamentally strong and having options of higher studies from a good institute ; opt for that field.
18th July 2016, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?

Botany has more scope because there are a lot of scope in agricultural industry after that. There is wide scope in research related to agricultural field if you opt for botany.
If you are just looking to become a teacher or lecturer in these subjects at school/college then any one of the stream is good for you.
16th March 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.SC in Botany and going to complete it this year.I want to know how can I get a job related to botany
21st September 2017, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I am doing M.Sc. in botany and this is my first year. I want to know after this course what kind of job is available?
4th September 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I have done chemistry honours with 84% marks.What should l opt in future?
Chandranath
27th February 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc. in botany. What kind of jobs are there other than teaching related to botany??
9th January 2021, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

M SC biotechnology degree holders with net can be eligible for assistant professor of zoology or botany
26th September 2021, 06:00 PM
Alvia Khan

M.Sc Zoology is the study of animals. Candidates must have a B.Sc degree in Zoology with atleast 50%aggregate marks from a recognized university can do M.Sc in Zoology.

Whereas,

M.Sc Botany is the branch of biology that deals with the advanced study of plant life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?