2nd July 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed after scoring 55% in B.Sc (Physics) and 45% in Post Graduation?

Hello Sir, I have secured 55% marks in Graduation (B.SC Physics) but 45% in post Graduation. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed? Please suggest.

6th July 2016, 10:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed after scoring 55% in B.Sc (Physics) and 45% in Post Graduation?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a one-year Undergraduate degree course in the field of Academics. The minimum qualification required to pursue this course is completion of Bachelor's degree in Science or Commerce or Arts stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised university.

Admissions in B.Ed course are offered through State level or Institute level entrance examination. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have completed your Bachelor's degree course in Science (Physics) with an aggregate of 55% marks from a Government recognised university, so, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?