3rd July 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering?

Dear Friends,
Can I know what entrance exam I have to give so that I can get admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering for M.Sc(Genetics) course? I would also like to know the eligibility criteria for getting admission. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a genetic engineer after clearing medicine entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  3. Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  5. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to do B.Sc Genetic Engineering right after 12th completion?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Genetic Engineering?
  9. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  10. What is the eligibility for genetic engineering?
  11. List of top colleges abroad to study Genetic engineering? Procedure of admission, eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  12. Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  14. How is it possible to study Genetic Engineering in Ahmedabad?
  15. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th?
  16. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  17. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  18. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
6th July 2016, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Sc. (Genetics) course in Institute of Genetic Engineering, you must have completed B.Sc. degree course in life sciences or physical sciences or B.Tech in Biotechnology from a recognised university.

No entrance examination is conducted for offering admission in M.Sc. (Genetics) course in Institute of Genetic Engineering. You need to obtain application form, fill it with your personal details and you need to submit it with all other documents specified by Institute before last date of submission of application form.
9th July 2016, 12:59 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering?

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation course in Life Sciences and Physical Sciences or B.Tech from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.Sc in Genetics.
There is no Entrance Examination for the above said course Institute of Genetic Engineering. Admission is based on the marks scored in Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?