11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Chances of Selection as a Programmer in Tata Digital Health for ECE fresher?

Dear Sir,
I am fresher, completed B.E. in ECE stream. I am going to attend an Off-Campus Drive of Tata Digital Health for the post of Programmer. But I am worried about my selection. I just want to know about the chances of my selection. Please tell me about my chances. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
13th July 2016, 08:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of Selection as a Programmer in Tata Digital Health for ECE fresher?

There are bright chances of your selection in Tata Digital Health as a programmer. It is true that CSE and IT students will be given preference but ECE students are also preferred after CSE and IT students especially if you know programming. You should be proficient in at least one programming language preferably object oriented programming language and crack all the selection rounds to get employment opportunity in Tata Digital Health.
13th July 2016, 01:11 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Chances of Selection as a Programmer in Tata Digital Health for ECE fresher?

Chances of your selection depends on the strength of your preparation for the campus drive.
The more you are strong in your preparation the more you will have chance to get selected.
So, for that you need to study all the basics of your subjects. Apart from this you need to have a strong technical knowledge, which will improvise your performance.

So try to prepare these topics for the best;

1. C/C++/Java
2. Operating system.
3. database.
4. Algorithm.
5. Reasoning.
6. Aptitude.

These are the topics that will take you to the height of success.
13th July 2016, 05:11 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you have got the chance to attend the interview for the post of Programmer then its up to you how well you perform at interview. I can not tell you about your chances. But you must be confident & ready to give answers of questions. candidates will come with higher qualification then your's & possess experience. They might consider first to those who have experience than fresher.

But you should not be worried about it, focus on your interview & revised your subjects which you had studied in degree college.
29th July 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Has anyone received the technical interview call letter after attending the coding round???
after the test on 23/24 th july???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?