20th July 2016, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

When does TIME Talent Search Scholarship Exam going to take place for CAT 2017?

When dose the talent search scholarship exam going to take place??
When dose the next batch of CAT exam coaching is going to take place for the 2017 exam??

20th July 2016, 02:04 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does TIME Talent Search Scholarship Exam going to take place for CAT 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When dose the talent search scholarship exam going to take place??
When dose the next batch of CAT exam coaching is going to take place for the 2017 exam??
TIME is one of the leading CAT training institute in India. TTSE or T.I.M.E. Talent Search Examination is conducted across T.I.M.E. centers in Bangalore at Jayanagar, Koramangala, Indiranagar, Marthahalli, Malleswaram, BTM and Yelahanka. This exam aims at finding students interested in preparing for Management exams and provide fee scholarship for them in test preparation.

This exam can be given by any candidates aspiring to take CAT examination and thereby pursue a career in management. The exam will have questions on Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Verbal Ability. The exam will last for 2 hours.

On passing this exam you will get 100% scholarship on CAT'16 Classroom course. The result of the exam need to be collected from centers after 2 days of examination date.
  • Venue : All T.I.M.E. Bangalore Centers
  • Date : 16th (Saturday) & 17th July (Sunday)
  • Timings : 10 am / 3 pm
  • Helpline: 08049120000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?