21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for masters in forensic science after completion of bachelors degree in Bio-chemistry?

Can I apply for masters in forensic science after I have completed my bachelor's degree in bio-chemistry? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  2. How to get admission for M.Sc. Forensic Science?
  3. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  4. Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  6. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  7. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  8. Can B.Sc chemistry graduate apply for M.Sc in forensic science? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  10. Which subjects should we take in intermediate to join Biotechnology in Engineering?
  11. Can I pursue M.Sc forensic science after completion of B.Sc chemistry, botany and zoology?
  12. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET in chemical science? I am doing masters in Forensic Science
  13. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  15. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
21st July 2016, 02:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for masters in forensic science after completion of bachelors degree in Bio-chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for masters in forensic science after I have completed my bachelor's degree in bio-chemistry? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer on this. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Masters in Forensic Science (M.Sc) after completion of B.Sc in Biochemistry. The students should have scored at least 50% marks in graduation degree and they also should sit for an entrance examination in some universities for the admission to the M.Sc in Forensic Science course. The course can be studied in the given institutions;

Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences - Official Website
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University - Official Website
Jain University - Official Website
Osmania University - Official Website
21st July 2016, 06:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for masters in forensic science after completion of bachelors degree in Bio-chemistry?

Candidate should have completed their B.Sc from any one of the below mentioned subjects;

> Chemistry.

> Physics.

> Zoology.

> Botany.

> Microbiology.

> B.Pharma, etc.

Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in their graduation in order to be eligible enough to at least apply for the course.

So yes, you are very much eligible to apply for the course if you have scored a minimum of 50% in your graduation.
21st July 2016, 09:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed bachelor's degree in bio-chemistry, so you are not eligible for masters in forensic science.

Eligibility criteria for masters in forensic science:-

1)Those candidates who have completed BA in forensic science from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A in forensic science course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
22nd July 2016, 02:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Masters in forensic science after completion of bachelor's degree in Biochemistry

Candidates with a background in Science subjects can pursue a career in forensic science one can do graduation in foreign science after plus two.

After graduation they can take up diploma course in forensic science and criminology which is of one year duration. To take up a Masters courses in Forensic Science you need to be a graduate preferably with a first division in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology,B.Pharma, BDS or Applied Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?