27th July 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the job in Cyber Security Department of India being a BCA holder?

Hello sir, I have passed BCA with 55% marks and now I want to get job in Cyber Security Department of India. Can I get the job or should I study further and then apply for the job in Cyber Security Department of India?

29th July 2016, 03:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the job in Cyber Security Department of India being a BCA holder?

There is no direct recruitment in Cyber Crime department as it comes under CID, CBI and IB category. The only way to join Cyber Crime Department is that a candidate in any of the above department mentioned above should do well in his/her field and show some effective work in their respective field to get noticed and transferred to Cyber Crime department.

You will have to appear for Combined Graduate level examination conducted by SSC. You need to apply for CID(criminology) examination. Your age should not be below 20 years and should not exceed the age of 27 years.

I have provided below a link, visiting which you can get the required information on SSC examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?