1st August 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in top colleges of West Bengal and Pune with 63 marks in JEE main

Sir, I have 63 marks in JEE main and 61% in BSEB. What could be my JEE rank and with this rank in which colleges of West Bengal and Pune would I be eligible for admission in computer science branch. Please reply me as soon as possible. It is very urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  2. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study in West Bengal if secured 92000 rank in JEE Main and 62% in 12th BSEB?
  5. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  6. In which colleges can I get admissions after scoring 63% in JEE?
  7. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th?
  9. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to get admission under top 20 colleges in India?
  11. How to apply aeronautical engineering after completing 12th science? -- [New]
  12. Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?
  13. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  14. Can I get admission in MIT Pune with 56 marks in JEE Main?
  15. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  16. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  17. Top 5 government colleges in Bengal for MCA course?
  18. What should I mention in school column of JEE Main form if failed in West Bengal Board and appearing in 12th improvement from NIOS Board?
1st August 2016, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in top colleges of West Bengal and Pune with 63 marks in JEE main

No, it is not possible to get admission in top colleges of West Bengal and Pune with 63 marks in JEE Main and 61% aggregate marks in your 12th standard from BSEB Board. Your JEE Main examination rank can be known only when the JEE Main examination ranks are declared by the examination authority. Since, you have secured very less marks in JEE Main examination and average aggregate marks in your 12th standard, you can't get admission in top college of West Bengal and Pune.
2nd August 2016, 05:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in top colleges of West Bengal and Pune with 63 marks in JEE main

With the marks you have scored there is no possibility for you to get admission in top colleges in West Bengal and Pune or any other state. You might try for admission in some other colleges of mid level standard, so that you might be able to concinue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?