1st August 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing M.Tech in future?

Hello everyone...

I have just passed my 10th with 87% nd now i am thinking to do mtech[computer science nd engineering]....i just want to know that what is the scope of mtech in future? Can I do M.Tech or not? What is the suggestion I can follow?

5th August 2016, 02:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing M.Tech in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone...

I have just passed my 10th with 87% nd now i am thinking to do mtech[computer science nd engineering]....i just want to know that what is the scope of mtech in future? Can I do M.Tech or not? What is the suggestion I can follow?

After M.Tech the candidates can work in the consulting companies, core engineering companies, teaching profession, research & development etc. They can pursue PhD in India and abroad after M.Tech . The scope for the PhD holders is very high in the research institutions and in the teaching profession. The salary and other remuneration in the teaching industry are high. The M.Tech candidates can work in various organizations in the core and non core industries. The scope for the course is high in the future also. They can also work in training department of the organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?