1st August 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to become a commando after HSC with 64% marks? How to become a Commando after HSC with 64% marks?

Sir, my father's dream is to see me as a commando. My age is 17 and I am physically fit due to regular gym exercise. I am HSC pass with science with 64% marks. Is there any chance to join as a commando for me?

1st August 2016, 07:18 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a commando after HSC with 64% marks? How to become a Commando after HSC with 64% marks?

There is not any direct recruitment for commandos. They are selected from Indian Defense Forces and Para Military Forces.So,anyone who wishes to become Commando has to first get selected into the Indian Defense Forces or Para Military Forces.

Eligibility criteria for Commando :-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

-The candidate must have passed 10th or any equivalent examination from a recognized board of examination.

-The candidate age must be in between 18 years to 23 years.

Selection procedure involves of Aptitude test followed by Interview and pre-joining fitness test.

Exam syllabus :

Mathematics,

Reasoning,

Aptitude test, etc.

Physical requirements for commandos :

Height : minimum 165 cm

Weight : minimum 60 kg

Chest : minimum 80 cm (with expansion of 5 cm)

Eyesight : 6/6 with no defects
1st August 2016, 07:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a commando after HSC with 64% marks? How to become a Commando after HSC with 64% marks?

There is not any direct recruitment for commandos. They are selected from Indian Defense Forces and Para Military Forces.So,anyone who wishes to become Commando has to first get selected into the Indian Defense Forces or Para Military Forces.

Eligibility criteria for Commando :-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

-The candidate must have passed 10th or any equivalent examination from a recognized board of examination.

-The candidate age must be in between 18 years to 23 years.

Selection procedure involves of Aptitude test followed by Interview and pre-joining fitness test.

Exam syllabus :

Mathematics,

Reasoning,

Aptitude test, etc.

Physical requirements for commandos :

Height : minimum 165 cm

Weight : minimum 60 kg

Chest : minimum 80 cm (with expansion of 5 cm)

Eyesight : 6/6 with no defects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?