3rd August 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Transfer Certificate from Lilawati Vidya Mandir School Delhi for a 2005 pass out?

Dear Sir, I have completed my schooling in 2005 from Lilawati Vidya Mandir School, Delhi. I would like to get my Transfer Certificate having details of Caste. Please tell me the procedure to obtain this.

4th August 2016, 01:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Transfer Certificate from Lilawati Vidya Mandir School Delhi for a 2005 pass out?

In order to get Transfer Certificate from your school, you should contact your school official and tell them about your issue. You will be provided with a duplicate transfer certificate in case one has already been provided to you before. You should probably write an application stating the issue you are facing.
4th August 2016, 12:37 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get Transfer Certificate from Lilawati Vidya Mandir School Delhi for a 2005 pass out?

The best way is to reach out your school from where you need Transfer Certificate. You must meet with the principle & explain your situation. Or you can also meet the head clerk of that school. They might ask you to give written application for Transfer Certificate. Before going contact them for documents which might require.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?