13th August 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Which type of Government jobs are available for BA General student other than Civil Services?

Hello sir, I am doing BA (General) with History, Psychology, Geography, Hindi and Urdu. I want to know which type of Government jobs available for me other than civil services?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  2. What should I do to join Civil Services being a candidate of pursuing CA Final and having completed B.Com? Jobs available under Civil Services?
  3. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  4. What type of jobs are available after B.Com?
  5. Which type of jobs are available for girls after doing civil engineering?
  6. Which type of government sector jobs I can get after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  7. How to get a job? Which entrance exam to give?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.E. Civil student?
  9. What are government jobs available for civil engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  11. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  12. List of exams and their eligibility criteria for getting government or non government jobs in abroad?
  13. Which type of Government Jobs I can apply having completed B.Com with 75% and being a candidate of General category?
  14. Civil Services Main, Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University?
  16. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  17. What type of questions can be asked in Civil Services Exam in General Science?
  18. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
15th August 2016, 11:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of Government jobs are available for BA General student other than Civil Services?

You have various options other than Civil Services and are as under:-
Banking
SSC
SO
MTS
FCI
UDC
LIC
NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?