14th August 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical Studies after MA English? Can I get admission in Delhi University?

Hello sir, I am studying MA English from Veer kunwar Singh University. I want to do Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical Studies. So, please guide me what should I do for it? Can I get admission in Delhi University for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical studies? Best institution for it?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  3. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Delhi University if secured 51% in M.A.?
  5. Getting a PhD in English from University of Delhi
  6. Whether to go for M.Phill first or rather should apply for PhD directly?
  7. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  11. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  13. Does Bundelkhand University has authentication to offer PhD course?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Christ University being a postgraduate of KSOU?
  15. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  17. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  18. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
3rd October 2016, 06:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do for Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical Studies after MA English? Can I get admission in Delhi University?

Once you complete your MA English then apply for the Ph.D & prepare yourself for the entrance exam. You can apply for Ph.D in Speech & Rhetorical Studies from Delhi University but again have to face entrance exam. You must score good marks for to get the admission. Exam is not so easy so prepare yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?