20th August 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after M.A English and textile diploma

My qualification is M.A English and textile diploma. My age is 37 and I have 5 years teaching experience. Is there any government job for me or any one year designing course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  2. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  3. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  4. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  5. How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%
  6. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  7. Any chance to get government jobs after completing diploma in Textile Technology with 68.7%/
  8. What are the government jobs available for textile engineers?
  9. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  10. Government jobs available for textile engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the opportunities in government jobs after completing 3 years diploma in handlooms and textile technology
  12. How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?
  13. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  14. Information regarding Technical and Non-technical Government Jobs having completed B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  15. What is the qualification required to apply for government job in textile sector?
  16. How to do B.Tech in textile on the basis of diploma in textile chemistry? -- [New]
  17. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  18. List jobs available for Textile Diploma Holders in government sector?
20th August 2016, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after M.A English and textile diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My qualification is M.A English and textile diploma. My age is 37 and I have 5 years teaching experience. Is there any government job for me or any one year designing course?
You have completed M.A degree, so you are eligible for government sector jobs like banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk and PO exam.

For clerk:-Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

For PO:-Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?