21st August 2016, 10:19 AM
GMCM1122

It is compulsory to write CAT entrance exam to join MBA college?

Sir, I want to do MBA and for that I am least interested to write CAT. Can you please tell me without CAT entrance exam I can join MBA college or not?

21st August 2016, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: It is compulsory to write CAT entrance exam to join MBA college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCM1122 View Post
Sir, I want to do MBA and for that I am least interested to write CAT. Can you please tell me without CAT entrance exam I can join MBA college or not?
No, it's not necessary to write CAT entrance exam for MBA admission. You can apply for MAT entrance exam for MBA course.

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MAT entrance exam. Final year students can apply for MAT exam.

Best Books for MAT Exam :-

MAT- Management Aptitude Test (Paperback)
Author: By Student Aid Publication
Publisher: Student Aid Publications

A Complete Manual for Management Aptitude Test (Paperback)
Author: J. K. Chopra
Publisher: Unique Publishers

MAT Management Aptitude Test: Previous Years' Papers Up-To-Date (Solved) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

MAT: Management Aptitude Test 8th Edition (Paperback)
Author: R.P. Verma
Publisher: Asian Books
22nd August 2016, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: It is compulsory to write CAT entrance exam to join MBA college?

If you want to get admission at a reputed institute then entrance exam is definitely required for admission in MBA. The best options are CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT. You can appear in any one of them or go for any state level entrance exam.

There are other ways also like management quota seats but they also require you to appear for entrance exam and college will not be one of the most reputed one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?