25th August 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Is Institute of Management and Technical Studies (IMTS) approved by UGC for awarding degrees?

Can anyone confirm that Institute of Management and Technical Studies(IMTS) is UGC approved or not? Can it award legal recognized degrees to students?

26th August 2016, 07:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Institute of Management and Technical Studies (IMTS) approved by UGC for awarding degrees?

I am happy to tell you that Institute of Management and Technical Studies (IMTS) is definitely approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and AICTE. It is also approved by the DEC. So, there is no problem to take admission in the Institute.
http://www.imtsedu.com/
19th February 2017, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Institute of Management and Technical Studies (IMTS) approved by UGC for awarding degrees?

I want to know if it's possible to apply with IMTS certificate to another country in Europe .
27th May 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Is IMTS institute awarded degrees approved and recognised within and outside India? Are they accredited to run a degree programme?
16th August 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I need information about IMTS..is it really approved by UGC? and also let me know that can i use this degree to Pan India and U.S.A as well.. Please reply.
18th August 2017, 03:49 AM
manjira...

Yes, the institute of Management and Technical Studies(IMTS) is a recognized institute by University Grant Commission(UGC) and Distance Education Council(DEC).

It is an institution which offers e-learning and distance education to working professionals. This institution was founded in 2009 and is registered under B.P.T Act of Government of India. It is also registered under All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and the European Association for Distance Learning. It has several branches in India which promote different courses in different field.
27th October 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Is an M.A or any Post Graduate Degree offered by IMTS recognized for Govt job in India?
15th November 2017, 12:16 AM
vinod3410

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjira... View Post
Yes, the institute of Management and Technical Studies(IMTS) is a recognized institute by University Grant Commission(UGC) and Distance Education Council(DEC).

It is an institution which offers e-learning and distance education to working professionals. This institution was founded in 2009 and is registered under B.P.T Act of Government of India. It is also registered under All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and the European Association for Distance Learning. It has several branches in India which promote different courses in different field.
Hi,

Could you send me a link that it says UGC approved...I COULDN'T FIND HERE..PLS SEND ME THE LINK
https://www.ugc.ac.in/privateuniversitylist.aspx?id=8&Unitype=3
20th May 2019, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Whether IMTS BBA certificate is valid for immigration purpose to Canada. Even I want to know whether I will get transcript from IMTS for the ECA test.
19th May 2020, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue MA in English in distance mode in IMTS?
24th July 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me a link that it says ugc approved
26th June 2022, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Institute of Management and technical studies of certificate is valide for upsc exam or not plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?