4th September 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Minority institutions available at Hyderabad who are providing free of cost education?

Hello sir, I have studied up to 8th standard but due to money crisis I skip the study. I am from Hyderabad and a Muslim minority candidate. Is there any Minority institutions available in Hyderabad who provides free of cost education?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available in COMEDK for Karnataka students?
  2. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  3. Chance of free seat in Muslim minority O.C quota in Hyderabad with score of 4481 in TS EAMCET?
  4. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  5. Fees for Graduation in Film Making and Editing?
  6. List of PG colleges list under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Chances to get a free seat in minority colleges if, got 4481 in TS EAMCET II and belongs to OBC? Scholarships available for me?
  8. Fee structure in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority student to cover this fees?
  9. Expected rank in EAMCET under Muslim minority? How much muslim minority rank is required to get education loan?
  10. Is there any open D.Ed college in India?
  11. Can I get BDS seat in Hyderabad after scoring 1358 Minority Rank
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  13. List Co-Ed scholls in Navi Mumbai offering free education for girls?
  14. Which one is better between Aakash and Deeksha in Hyderabad for IIT preparation? Are there any other Institutions for IIT JEE in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  15. Details of scholarships available or free education schemes available after 10th?
  16. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  17. Preparation material for GPAT and NIPER?
  18. Can I get BDS seat in Muslim Minority college?
21st December 2016, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minority institutions available at Hyderabad who are providing free of cost education?

You can contact following institutes in Hyderabad

1. Hyderabad Islamic School, 17-3-434, Galib Plaza, Bada Bazar Road, Darwaza, Yakutpura, Hyderabad, Telangana 500023, Phone: 088013 16359

2. Faizan Islamic School, 19-2-21/23/3, Madsooroka Adda, Kalapather Road, Kalapather, Hyderabad, Phone: 093911 18217

3. Madina Islamic Model School, Srt 288, Opposite Global School, Chandulal Baradari, Hyderabad, Telangana 500065, Phone: 040 24467833

4. Madina Islamic Mission High School, Mch Playground Ii, Charminar, Moghalpura, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002, Phone: 040 64592792

5. Madina Islamic Mission School, Behind Bund Naka, Hyderabad, Telangana 500025
Phone: 040 24342940
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?