16th September 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government bank job available in Mumbai? How to apply for them?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am from Mumbai will u please tell me is there any govt Bank Job after hsc ......??????? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the government job list for me? as I need a job badly now. Can you please let me know where we can get the live updates about the government jobs?

16th September 2016, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government bank job available in Mumbai? How to apply for them?

On the basis of HSC, you won't be eligible for government bank jobs in India. You need at least a degree qualification to become eligible for IBPS PO and SBI PO exams.

Hence, for now you should concentrate on completing degree qualification from a UGC recognized university. After completion you can apply for exams like IBPS PO/Clerk and SBI PO/Clerk.
17th September 2016, 09:52 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any government bank job available in Mumbai? How to apply for them?

For banking jobs you have to complete your graduation. But you can try for other government jobs like railway, LDC, stenographer and many more. You can visit to different government jobs portals. You will get every detail about it. Thanks
17th September 2016, 02:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am from Mumbai will u please tell me is there any govt Bank Job after hsc ......??????? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the government job list for me? as I need a job badly now. Can you please let me know where we can get the live updates about the government jobs?

The nationalized bank recruitments are done through the banks or through IBPS. The recruitment will be done for the all the branches in India. So it is not possible to apply for a government bank job in Mumbai alone. The notifications will be released by IBPS and you have to apply online and appear for written test and interview for the selection. The candidates should be graduates in any discipline for eligible to apply for nationalized banks. The competition for the bank recruitment is very high. So you have to prepare well to clear the examination and interview.
17th September 2016, 11:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

It's nice to see that you are interested to apply for Government Bank job. To get Government Bank job you must appear for the IBPS entrance exam conducted by the Common Written exam.

ELIGIBILITY IBPS Bank PO

- The candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- No percentage criteria.
- The candidate age should be not less than 20 years and not more than 30 years.

The selection will be done on the basis of Written examination and Interview.

Application Procedure:

One can apply for this IBPS examination through online mode by visiting the Official website. One can download the application from the official website itself.
17th September 2016, 11:37 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

There are many government jobs are available but a candidate should be eligible to apply for those jobs.
If you wish to apply in banks then complete your graduation and be ready to travel anywhere.I suggest you to complete your graduation as most of the banks ask for graduation.
Buy employment news as this paper will give you full update for all the government jobs.This paper will cost you INR 10/- per week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?