18th September 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I give UPSC or any other exams for getting a government job in Uttarakhand?

Hi,

I am a dentist and i want to know when is the upsc exam in uttarakhand. What is the syllabus for that.what will be the selection criteria and what are the number of vacancies? What should I do for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job in staff nursing? I am pursuing BSc Nursing form Uttarakhand Government
  2. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  3. Can I get a government job in staff nursing in Delhi State? I am pursuing BSc Nursing from Uttarakhand Government
  4. List of government job exams?
  5. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. Am I eligible to give the government exams to get government job at the age of 19?
  8. What are the various government exams to give for getting the government job?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. What are the exams that I can give for B.Tech 4th year student both government and private
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Pre Medical exams for Institutes of Uttarakhand? I've passed 10th and 12th from Jaipur
  12. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  13. GVM Sardarshahr Rajasthan is approved for government jobs in Uttarakhand?
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  16. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  17. List of government job entrance exams?
  18. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
18th September 2016, 01:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I give UPSC or any other exams for getting a government job in Uttarakhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a dentist and i want to know when is the upsc exam in uttarakhand. What is the syllabus for that.what will be the selection criteria and what are the number of vacancies? What should I do for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information?

Yes, you can give UPSC or any other examinations for getting a government job. The UPSC conducts various examinations like NDA, CDS, Civil Services and IES. For the Civil Service examinations, the candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible. The candidate age should be up to 32 years. The civil service examinations are conducted once a year. The civil service examination has three parts - Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview. The aspirant can also appear for state public service commission examinations for the state level recruitment. The state public service commission has a written test and interview for the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?