20th September 2016, 08:42 PM
kumari jyoti07

Companies offering Industrial training on winter vacation for 30 days in Delhi for Electronics & Communication student?

I want to know all the companies or organisation offering Industrial Training during winter season of atleast for 30 days in Delhi. I am the B.Tech student of Electronics and Communication stream.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 45 days Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student in the mentioned places?
  2. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. List winter training companies in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication student?
  4. Industrial training in L&T in winter vacation to gain knowledge and experience?
  5. Companies offering Winter Training related to Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering Industrial Training to Electronics and Communication students in Kota? Procedure to apply?
  7. Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student?
  8. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  9. Procedure to do Industrial Training during winter vacation in Kolkata?
  10. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  11. Which companies give industrial training to Civil Engineering students?
  12. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Companies in Bengaluru and Pune offering Summer Industrial Training for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  14. Companies in Mumbai to do industrial training for ECE students? -- [New]
  15. Which companies give training in New Delhi to Electronics & Communication engineer?
  16. Which companies offers 15 days training or internship to ECE students in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  18. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
21st September 2016, 09:35 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial training on winter vacation for 30 days in Delhi for Electronics & Communication student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumari jyoti07 View Post
I want to know all the companies or organisation offering Industrial Training during winter season of atleast for 30 days in Delhi. I am the B.Tech student of Electronics and Communication stream.
Following companies offer Industrial Training during winter season in Delhi for ECE graduates.
-- Apex TG India Pvt. Ltd - Noida, Delhi, NCR;
-- BSNL; DRDO;
-- TATA MOTORS;
-- IDEA CELLULAR;
-- Reliance Telecommunication Ltd.
-- MTNL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?