21st June 2010, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?

i have done BBA(H),now i am doing mba.i want do specialization in marketing and finance.will that get me a good job with a handsome salary????what should be my major and minor specialization????

7th April 2012, 12:43 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?

Yes Marketing and Finance will be a good specialization, But no one can guaranty about handsome packages.

Because the competition in MBA market is very high. Every one you will met now a days, will have an MBA degree. So obviously the competition will also be high.

At first, you will get a salary of 12k to 15k. and after very hard work of some years, when you will get promotion, at that time your salary will increase.

But if you loose your patience in that mean time and quit, then you have to go through a great loss. Because after that you have to start everything from the beginning.

So try to keep at least an experience of 3 years, before leaving any job. So that, after quitting. you can get another good job with the help of your experience.

Well, Finance will fetch you a job in stock markets, accounts section of govt. or private sectors, banking industry etc.

Marketing will fetch you a job in sales as sales manager, sales trainee, sales executive etc.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?