26th September 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Bihar government job in teaching field

Sir, my name is Vishweshwar Sahni, my educational qualification is B.Sc.(Zoology Hons), MBA (IT) and B.Ed From Kurukshetra University and my age is 46 years and 6 months. Can I apply for Bihar teacher and headmaster job or any other Bihar government job in teaching field?
Plz reply ASAP. My email id
[email protected]
Mob 9971386336

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bihar Government teacher and headmaster job?
  2. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  3. Can i apply for TGT in Bihar Government Schools at 42 years age?
  4. How to get a government job in the field of teaching?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English?
  7. Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field?
  8. How to take admission in B.A Hons by disance education? I am doing a government job in Bihar
  9. What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field?
  10. Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  12. When the Bihar government is going to provide Student Credit Card? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get it? -- [New]
  13. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  14. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to get a government job in nursing field?
  16. Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  18. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching education with 73%
27th September 2016, 02:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Bihar government job in teaching field

Eligibility Criteria Required for Bihar Government job in Teaching Field for the post of Teachers:

No, you are not eligible to apply for Teacher posts in Bihar Government being a 46 years old candidate. The basic educational qualification required and age criteria required are given below in detail.

Bihar Teacher recruitment notification has been issued by Bihar School Examination Board for filling up Teacher posts in the state of Bihar.

>> Educational Qualification :-

* Candidates must have completed 10th Class or 12th Class or Graduation in the concerned discipline from a recognized university.

>> Age Criteria :-

* Minimum age required - 18 years
* Maximum age allowed - 40 years

There will be an age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC category candidates as per government norms.
27th September 2016, 04:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible as per age criteria.

Bihar School Examination Board(BSEB) makes recruitment for Primary, Elementary, Senior Secondary Level Teacher Posts.

Eligibility criteria for Bihar government job in teaching field :-

- The candidate should have passed 10th/12th/Graduation in relevant discipline.

- The candidate age should be in between 18 to 40 years. Relaxation in age provided for SC,ST,PWD,OBC category candidates as per government norms.

Official website: www.educationbihar.gov.in
11th December 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I was appointed as assistant teacher for class 6 to 12 by the principal of an icse affiliated school in year 1997. l am post graduate in physics. At present I am teaching 8 to 12 class. Do I require any other degree.
11th June 2018, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Vivek Kha, my educational qualification is M.Sc.(Zoology), from Mumbai University and my age is 25. Can I apply for teacher's job in government school at permanent post in Bihar. Request you to please reply for the query.
Thank You.
My email id is
[email protected]
Regards,
Vivek Jha
19th August 2019, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Can supplimentry pass student become ateacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?