27th September 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Online bachelor degree in Radiology is possible from India for a Bangladeshi student?

Dear Sir, I am Noor Mohammad (medical technologist- ct.scan and mri) from Bangladesh. After higher secondary education I completed 3 years diploma in radiography on 2004 and servery in different hospital, diagnostic center till to date. I want to complete bachelor degree in radiology. If you have any opportunity of online degree, please tell me details about bsc radiology degree.
Thank you Sir.

sincerely yours,
Noor Mohammad
Medical Technologist (Ct.Scan & MRI)
Chevron Clinical Laboratory,
12/12 O R Nizam Road, Panchlaish
Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Mob- 8801716817712
Email. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  3. Best University in India for Bangladeshi student?
  4. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
  6. What are the job opportunities available in India for Bachelor of Optometry? Criteria to apply for the job and requirements for Bangladeshi students in India?
  7. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  8. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  9. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  11. Stuffs to concentrate upon and best schools across India for Radiology?
  12. Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China
  13. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing MD Radiology in Ukraine?
  15. How can a Bangladeshi student pursue MBBS from India? What will be the total cost?
  16. Government jobs available after M.Sc in Radiology?
  17. Eligibility to apply for diploma in Radiology after 12th?
  18. Admission criteria, list of colleges and procedure to get admission in Medical colleges of India for a Bangladeshi student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?