3rd October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges to do diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal?

Please give me a list of colleges for diploma in agricultural in west Bengal.
Is it perspective in future? Can you please guide me with the steps which we need to follow for the admission? Who can provide me the answer on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum engineering course in West Bengal? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  4. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  5. List of best colleges offering diploma in agricultural course in West Bengal?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Leather Technology in West Bengal?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in West Bengal
  8. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. List of AICTE colleges offering distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in West Bengal?
  10. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  14. List of government colleges available in West Bengal?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
  16. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  17. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?
3rd October 2016, 06:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to do diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal?

List of Best Colleges offer Diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal:

>> Murshidabad Institute of Technology
Ph. No: +91 3482 256 899
Address: Murshidabad Institute of Technology, Cossimbazar Raj, District, Murshidabad, West Bengal-742102

>> Asansol Engineering College
Ph. No: 0341 225 3057
Address: Vivekananda Sarani, Kanyapur, Asansol, West Bengal-713305
http://www.aecwb.edu.in/index.php

>> JIS College of Engineering
Ph. No: 033 2582 2138
Address: Block A5, Kalyani, West Bengal-741235
http://www.jiscollege.ac.in/
3rd October 2016, 10:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to do diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal?

To take admission in the course of Diploma in Agriculture, you must have to complete your class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it. After that appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which you can take admission to study above mentioned Diploma course.

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal:-

Institute of Genetic Engineering
Address : 30, Thakurhat Road, Badu, Pin-700128.
Phone: 033 2526 0051

Asansol Engineering College
Address:Vivekananda Sarani, Kanyapur Asansol, PIN-713305.
Phone: 0341 225 3057

JIS College Of Engineering
Address: West Bengal - Other , West Bengal
Block–A,Phase–III, Kalyani, Pin- 741235
Phone: 033 2582 2138

Institute of Engineering and Management, College of Engineering
Address: Gurukul, Engineering Building Y-12, Block -EP, Sector-V Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Phone: 033 2357 2059
4th October 2016, 12:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give me a list of colleges for diploma in agricultural in west Bengal.
Is it perspective in future? Can you please guide me with the steps which we need to follow for the admission? Who can provide me the answer on this? Thanks!
Best Diploma in Agriculture Engineering College in West Bengal:

Murshidabad Institute of Technology
Address : P.O.- Cossimbazar Raj
Dist- Mueshudabad – 742 102
Phone : (03482)252196/256899
4th October 2016, 01:21 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

List of best colleges to do diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal:::::::::::::::::》

**Berhampore Girls College Murshidabad, West Bengal

**Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University - [RKMVU] Belur, West Bengal

**Sree Gopal Banerjee College - [SGBC] Hooghly, West Bengal

**International Institute of Business Studies - [IIBS] Kolkata, West Bengal

**Dinabandhu Andrews College South 24 Parganas, West Bengal.
11th February 2022, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

ANY COLLAGE FO HOOGHLY DISTRICT AG DIPLOMA CORSSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?