8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?

Can I know the duration of BS(Marine Engineering) course in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences? Kindly tell me the course expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  3. Graduation after completing nautical sciences course?
  4. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  5. Difference between BSc Nautical Sciences and B.TEch Marine Engineering?
  6. When are the forms going to be available for Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible for IT/CS engineer to join Merchant Navy?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of ITI(Cutting & Sewing) in Aim Training Institute? -- [New]
  9. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Internet Applications Training Certificate in Mahan Institute of Technology?
  11. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  12. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  13. difference between bsc nautical sciences and Btech marine engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  15. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  16. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing Information Technology?
  18. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
9th October 2016, 02:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?

R.L. Institute of Nautical Science is affiliated to BITS Pilani, they offers BS Marine Engineering course and the duration of the course is 4 years long (Residential).

The 4 years Marine Engineering course will cost approximately Rs. 8 to 9 lakhs. The course fees includes admission fees, tuition fees, examination fees, uniforms, stationeries, books, medical, hostel fees, mess charges etc.

The fees varies every year, so to get the exact information about the fee structure you have to visit the official website of R.L. Institute of Nautical Science.
9th October 2016, 09:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?

The duration of the course is 4 years. The fee structure is given below.

- 1st semester : 1,98,000
- 2nd semester: 1,27,000
- 3rd semester : 1,68,000
- 4th semester : 1,27,000
- 5th semester : 1,68,000
- 6th semester: 1,27,000
- 7th semester : 1,68,000
- 8th semester : 1,27,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?