10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study B.Tech by ICFAI University? Fee structure of this course?

Kindly let me know about the fee structure of B.Tech course in ICFAI University? Can I get any financial aid to join B.Tech course by this university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Astrophysics) in Michigan State University? Course structure of this course?
  3. Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech?
  4. Should I discontinue MBA from ICFAI if getting admission in PGDM?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study M.Phil(Sociology) in Pondicherry University? Course structure of M.Phil(Sociology)?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th? -- [New]
  7. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  8. Details and course fee of BS(Mechatronics) in Middlesex University? Financial aid for International students?
  9. Courses in Accounts after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the complete fee cost for doing MS in USA? Is there any scholarship and aid available for doing the course?
  11. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  13. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  14. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  15. Can I get financial aid of Rs. 50-60 Lacs by Government to study MBBS?
  16. Course structure of PhD(Agriculture Botany) in Allahabad University? Financial Aid for this course?
  17. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  18. Can I get financial aid to study M.Tech(Software Engineering) in Galgotias University?
17th October 2016, 11:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study B.Tech by ICFAI University? Fee structure of this course?

The fee structure is as follows;

> Admission fee: Rs.20,000/-

> Semester Fee: Rs. 90,000/-

> Caution deposit amount: Rs.10,000/-

> Alumni Fee: Rs.10,000/-

All payment is to be made through a DD in favor of 'IFHE' payable at Hyderabad.

Yes, you can apply for scholarship or can also apply for education loan and if you are eligible for it, you will be very much eligible to avail the amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?