13th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Placement facilities offered in UEI Global Education for Hospitality Diploma candidates?

I am from Raipur and I want join Diploma in Hospitality Management in UEI Global Education. I want to know about the placement facilities available in this institute for Hospitality Diploma candidates. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get my certificate of industrial training from Hyatt Regency College?
  2. What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?
  3. Placement facilities offered in Global Entrepreneurship And Management Academy for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication students?
  4. Placement facilities offered in Institute of Research Development & Training for PG Diploma in Web Designing candidates?
  5. Which are the reputed institutes to do MBA in hotel management?
  6. Placement facilities offered in Arena Animation for Graphic Design Diploma candidates?
  7. Which course is better in hotel management after completing BSc Geology, Physics and Chemistry
  8. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  9. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student?
  10. Placement facilities offered in Chamarajendra Academy of Visual Arts for MFA(Graphics) candidates?
  11. Is placement facility available for Diploma(Air Hospitality) candidates in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Fee structure of this course?
  12. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  13. How can I become a air hostess? I have completed 12th in commerce
  14. How to study in Hotel Management? What is the college address?
  15. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  16. List institution for doing Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of placement facilities are available for Textile Design Diploma students in Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati?
  18. Placement facilities available in Birsa Institute of Technology for PG Diploma holders in Human Resource Management?
15th October 2016, 12:03 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Placement facilities offered in UEI Global Education for Hospitality Diploma candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Raipur and I want join Diploma in Hospitality Management in UEI Global Education. I want to know about the placement facilities available in this institute for Hospitality Diploma candidates. Please tell me asap.
UEI global education offers various courses in which diploma in hospitality management is one among them. Its duration is One year. UEI global institute has so many branches in India and Abroad as well.

Placement facilities of this institute is good.

UEI global offers jobs in various reputed hotels. For instance: Taj, The Oberoi, Radission, Countryyard, costa coffee, Le Meridian, The lalit, Barista etc.

For any other inquiry log on to www.uei-global.com
15th October 2016, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement facilities offered in UEI Global Education for Hospitality Diploma candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The UEI Global Education has mentioned in their website that they provide placement facilities for the students who have passed Hospitality courses. The students who studied the course are recently got job in the Le Meridian, Hotel Crown Plaza, Hotel Leela, Hyatt Regency, Vivanta by Taj etc. The institutes hiring industry partners are like The Oberoi, Taj, Courtyard Marriot, The Park, Baskin Robbins, ITC- Welcome Group, KFC, McDonald’s, Park Plaza etc. The organization also provides industrial training for the students in the leading hotels. The chances of placement will be higher for the students who are good in communication. The UEI Global Education website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?