14th October 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission and percentage criteria to study B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) in BIMR College of Professional Studies?

I would like to know about the admission criteria of B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) in BIMR College of Professional Studies? Please tell me about the percentage requisition for admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  2. How can I get admission in MBBS after studying in BIMR nursing college?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc(Polymer Chemistry) in St. Wilfred's PG College?
  5. Admission in following colleges after scoring a rank of 3376 in GGSIPU CET?
  6. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  7. How much is the admission fee for M.A studies in any government college of Hyderabad? How much percentage is required for admission?
  8. PCB student is eligible to do BCA coure or not?
  9. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  10. What is the cut off for getting admission in MCS college of Pune? -- [New]
  11. Percentage criteria to get M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) admission in Rajiv Gandhi School of Chemistry? Fee expenses of this course?
  12. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What percentage of marks is required in B.Sc to study M.Sc?
  14. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in BSR Degree College?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?
  17. Post graduation studies by distance education in Chemistry?
  18. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
16th October 2016, 12:46 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and percentage criteria to study B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) in BIMR College of Professional Studies?

Eligibility criteria for B Sc (Industrial Chemistry ) in BIMR College of professional studies:

>> You must have passed the higher secondary schools certificate ( 10+2) examination with science such as biology, maths and chemistry

>> Some times they will conduct the written examination separably as per the number of seats available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?