14th October 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Which subject are to choose in school if one want to study aeronautic engineer?

Which subject are to choose in school if one want to study aeronautic engineer? Can you please guide me to take the right course next to achieve my goal. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

14th October 2016, 10:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject are to choose in school if one want to study aeronautic engineer?

Engineering is one of the most preferred career option in present scenario. The best institute from which candidates can do bachelor's degree in engineering is Indian Institute of Technology followed by NITs and other government engineering college. Admission in these top engineering institutes is done on basis of rank in Joint Entrance Examination.

About JEE exam:

Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. It has two levels, one is JEE Main for admission in NITs and other government engineering and other is JEE Advanced for admission in IITs.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 from a recognized board. Candidate must have at least 50% marks in board exam.

You should select science stream in 10+2 with mathematics as compulsory subject.
14th October 2016, 10:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject are to choose in school if one want to study aeronautic engineer?

Eligibility criteria for Engineering course is:

1. Aspirant of any stream of engineering should study mathematics in senior secondary board. Along with mathematics, you should study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2. Entrance exams like Joint Entrance exam for IIT or NIT or state level engineering exam or private engineering exam requires that aspirant should have minimum of 50% marks in board exam.

You should choose mathematics, Physics and chemistry in school if you want to study Aeronautical engineering.
15th October 2016, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject are to choose in school if one want to study aeronautic engineer? Can you please guide me to take the right course next to achieve my goal. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

The students should choose Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in Higher Secondary to pursue aeronautical engineering in future. These are the best subjects if one wants to study aeronautical engineering. The Physics and Mathematics are important subjects for studying aeronautical engineering in future. The aeronautical engineering is the study of designing an airplane or other flying machines. The aeronautical engineering courses are available in various colleges in India.
15th October 2016, 05:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

My suggestion to you is that you should choose science stream with PCM as the three main subjects in intermediate. After completion of 12th standard you can apply for Bachelor's in aeronautical engineering. You should apply for entrance exam to get admission in well reputed institute to study aeronautical engineering. Some of well known entrance exams are Joint Entrance Exam, SLIET Entrance Test, Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination etc. Try to score more than 60% in your entrance exam. After that, you have to participate in online counseling to get a seat in well reputed institute.
15th October 2016, 05:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

In order to become an aeronautical engineer, you need to do the following.

- Pass 10th standard with a good score.
- Pursue 10+2 in science stream.

The subject condition which you should choose -
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Mathematics
- English
- Biology/Computer Science(preferable)
15th October 2016, 07:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

All the courses which consist of the Engineering part require the knowledge of Mathematics and Physics.

So, if you want to become an Aeronautical Engineer in future, you have to be very good at Maths and Physics. They are the part of the curriculum which you study in the Engineering.

So, you will require to take the combination of Maths and Physics in the higher classes.
16th October 2016, 02:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should simply choose PCM in your +2 level of standard and after completion of your 12th you can opt for Aeronautical Engineering course, there is no such problem in it.

You will have to appear for JEE(Main), IIT(Jee), NIT, etc entrance examination in order to get admission in the above mentioned course in various colleges.
24th January 2017, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Please what if you chose MATHEMATICS PHYSICS ENGLISH FURTHER MATHEMATICS AND GEOGRAPHY CAN YOU STILL BECOME AN AERONAUTIC ENGINEER AM JUST IN HIGH SCHOOL ONE (SS1)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?