21st June 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hotel Management course from NCHM vs BBA from IP University

Dear Sir/Madam, my doughter got both chances professional courses H.H and Hotel Management course from NCHM and another BBA from IP University. So, keeping in veiw
to the present scenario which one is having more important for betterment of the future.
Please advise.

D.Bharati

21st June 2010, 04:32 PM
akansha.jain12

Default Re: Hotel Management course from NCHM vs BBA from IP University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, my doughter got both chances professional courses H.H and Hotel Management course from NCHM and another BBA from IP University. So, keeping in veiw
to the present scenario which one is having more important for betterment of the future.
Please advise.

D.Bharati
sir looking at the present situation i think B.B.A carries more value.i think you should take your daughters admission in ip university for B.B.A.21st century demands many business firms to come up so that india can be a developed country.so if she does her B.B.A she will have 100% knowledge to start up her own business in her nearby future.
21st June 2010, 07:00 PM
saksham arora

Hotel management has a greater scenario.
It is advised to be in regular touch with different hotel managements situated in countries like new zealand, switzerland ,etc.
21st June 2010, 07:29 PM
jicks

It depends on the interests and aptitude of your daughter squarely.

Each has its own merit and advantages.

I would go for BBA since after completion, can do MBA specialization and get suitable job with good salary.

Hotel management nowadays has improved along with tourism industry.
Find out if NCHM offers campus interview.

Regards
11th July 2010, 11:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello,
Before selecting any course, we must not consider its success in the last few years but should think about its upcoming opprtunities. Have you ever noticed that the demand for the MBA course is more then the demand for these professionals in the industry, and within few years, the availibility of MBA professionals will be much more then its demand.
whereas, According to the ministry of tourism, India, there is a need of more then 2 lakh professionals every year but the number of successful graduates each year is less then 20,000. The gap between the demand and supply of these professionals in hospitality industry is increasing with the growing number of foreign chains emerging in India.
Any indivudual with a BBA degree is not going to get much of opportunities unless it is followed by MBA and that too will loose its charm in the near future because, as i mentioned earlier, if the supply is more then the demand,obviously there will be reduction in value and that is not going to happen in hospitality industry in the near future.
9th August 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i have done bba and i dont want to move further in management line i am very confuse suggest me something wheather i opt for any crash course of hotel management or do tour and travelism...
i have interest in h.m. i dont want to drop my year
31st August 2010, 10:45 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Please advise.

D.Bharati
hello,,,
according to me you should do hotel management it has wider scope than bba
all the best
1st October 2010, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

when submit bba form in 2011
4th December 2010, 11:05 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Hotel Management course from NCHM vs BBA from IP University

Quote:
Please advise.

D.Bharati
Dear member,
I will suggest you for BBA,because there are more opportunity than HM,and also BBA is more suitable for girls...
23rd January 2011, 12:12 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
It depends on the interests and aptitude of your daughter squarely.

Each has its own merit and advantages.

Thanks.
13th March 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam i want to know that when will hotel management form available. please advice me. suraj singh
13th March 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam i want to know that when will hotel management form available. please advice me. suraj singh
4th July 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
i am already doing my hotel management from IHM-Aurangabad and i gave entrance exam for B.B.A from I.P University and i got selected there as well and my counselling is on the 11th of July. So i would like to ask for your suggestion that which one is a better career option keeping all the things in mind from career growth to salary package and job security.
Thanking you
25th February 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam i want to know that when will hotel management form available. please advice me. Does the course undergraduate lable????? Aniket Bisht
2nd May 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

What do I choose BHM OR BBA? Pls help I'm very confused and I need help as to decide which is better and will help me in the future.ASAP!
23rd May 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm getting admission in top 5 IHM's and I'm selected in BBA from IP university. I'm very confused what to choose. Please suggest me whether BBA from IP or HM from IHM is better ?
Thanks
18th June 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

B.B.A is a far better choice than HM, which offer lesser scope vis a vis B.B.A. But, cracking through top 5 IHM is no mean deal at all. Mumbai, Pusa or Kolkatta are really good. Overheard that B.B.A may get scrapped by MHRD as it is not coming under AICTE approved list. Industry recognise MBA over BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?