24th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How to study, if got below 30 in all the subjects in half yearly exams?

I am a student of class 12th PCM. I have just given my half yearly and not getting good marks below 30 in all. Please tell me how I will cope up and study to get good marks in boards. Please tell me a timetable, I am confused and lacking in confidence.

24th October 2016, 09:25 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study, if got below 30 in all the subjects in half yearly exams?

You need to be really serious because 12th marks are going to help you in every walk of life.

Assess your weakness as well as your strengths and trying working upon them.

If you cannot work upon them on yourself, get some professional help by joining some coaching classes. There are many.

Divide your day and take small targets and try to complete them with in the deadline.

Spend time with text books rather than the guides.

Distribute your time equally in all the subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Maths as all are equally important.

Practice the writing the numerical of Physics and Chemistry and try to write the reactions in Chemistry on your own.

Practice Maths as much as possible.

Try finishing your syllabus once till December this year. So that you get enough time to revise.

Hope this helps
24th October 2016, 10:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study, if got below 30 in all the subjects in half yearly exams?

To score well in your final examination and to get good marks, you must follow some tips to improve your study knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
25th October 2016, 03:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to devote more time towards your studies from now onwards. You should make a proper time table for your work as well as for your studies and try to follow it strictly.

Follow these basic steps and I am sure you will do well in your examination;

> Make a habit of revising things at the end of the day, be it whichever subject.

> Clear your doubts at the earliest a piling it up will later create problem for you itself.

> Try to complete the syllabus at the earliest and keep some time for revision in hand.

> Go for private tuition if you want to and feel like.

> Stay healthy, as it is the most important thing to be kept in mind, as a healthy body carries a healthy mind.
26th October 2016, 03:39 PM
princekainth2

Out of all the suggestions normally given to class 12th students,I will tell you to Revise all the topics of all the subjects once after going home from school/Tutions

You will get updated with all the topics properly and you will understand next topics properly too

And about the topics when you studied in a first part of the class.
you will have to do them again properly by devoting extra time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?