27th October 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?

Sir, I have completed B.Ed and CTET both but got 46% in graduation and in B.Ed have scored 59.9% and cleared CTET too. My category is SC. Can I apply for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible?
  2. What is the eligibility for central government teacher job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the government job exams after the age of 33 years?
  4. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  6. Will B.Ed marks be considered for getting a job as a teacher in Government school?
  7. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  8. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  9. Am I eligible to get primary teacher job in government school after qualifying CTET Paper 1 but not paper II? How will I get a job?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  12. What should I do to get government teacher's job?
  13. Which government jobs i can get after clearing CTET exam?
  14. Is it enough to start a school with just completion of B.Ed course?
  15. How to pursue career in teaching in schools? Is it necessary to do B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  17. Can I apply for jobs in government institutes/schools directly after clearing CTET exam?
  18. Possibility to get a central school teacher job if got 108 marks in CTET? Will I have to appear in other exam?
28th October 2016, 01:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?

Yes, you are very much ready to apply for the post of a government teacher in a recognized school, as you possess the qualification required for applying for the post of a teacher.

You should keep on checking for any vacancies as and when a notification is released and should apply for it at the earliest.
28th October 2016, 02:16 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Information Regarding Government Teacher Job.

Yes, definitely you can apply for the government teacher job after passing the B.Ed course and CTET exam. If you want to make your career in teaching field then you must pass B.Ed and CTET/STET. Every year the CTET exam is conducted and lakhs of candidates appear but only few thousand candidates qualify the CTET examination.

As you belong to SC category so you will get relaxation in age and in percentage criteria. So, don't worry you will definitely get a job in the teaching field.
28th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Ed and CTET both but got 46% in graduation and in B.Ed have scored 59.9% and cleared CTET too. My category is SC. Can I apply for this.

Yes, you can apply for government school teacher job after completion of B.Ed and CTET. The CTET qualified candidates are eligible for central government, central government aided, Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools etc. You have to apply to the schools after the notifications are out for the teacher vacancies. As the competition will be high, the recruitment mostly will be done after a written test and interview. You can also find the job vacancy details in the job sites and in the newspaper like Employment News.
28th October 2016, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got CTET score, then you can surely apply for government school teacher's job, when there is a notification. You will be eligible for job in central government schools like KVs and JNVs.

Selection will be based on merit after you have applied. Those with the best CTET score have more chance of getting the job.
28th October 2016, 11:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the Teacher job after completing your B.Ed degree course.
Candidates those who have completed successfully their B.Ed course can apply for the Teacher job in Government Schools.
2nd February 2022, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Tell me ami eligible to sit in jtet my age is 41
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?