27th October 2016, 07:49 PM
Pranivijji

What is the fee structure of Narayana IPS Academy?

Hello Sir, What is the fees of Narayana IPS Academy. I am studying in Intermediate and after completing Intermediate I want to join IPS Academy so can you tell me the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Narayana IPS Academy best for IPS coaching in hyderabad?
  2. Is residential JEE coaching available at Narayana Institute? What is the fee structure for it?
  3. Which is the best Coaching Institutes in Gurugram for IIT preparation? What is the fee structure of the Institute?
  4. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc in Hospitality Studies other than Jobs in Hotels?
  6. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  7. Fee structure to do Textile design from pearl academy?
  8. Best institution of Chennai to do M.Phil in distance education mode? Course details and fees required for it? -- [New]
  9. Which are the top IPS preparation institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of biotechnology course?
  11. Which are the best CA coaching classes in Chennai?
  12. How good is Pioneer Academy, Chennai for NEET Entrance Coaching? What is the fee structure of the Institute?
  13. How to prepare for become an IPS officer? Requirement for joining IPS academy? Procedure for appearing for the exam? From where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Best coaching center for preparation for IPS in Madhya Pradesh? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to prepare to become an IPS officer? Requirements for joining IPS Academy?
  17. Is IIT Narayana Training Academy providing 1 year coaching anywhere in Tamilnadu?
  18. What is the fee structure for fashion and media makeup in Pearl Academy of Fashion? How to prepare for the interview test?
29th October 2016, 11:33 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Narayana IPS Academy?

It would be advisable to join IPS academy when you finish your graduation as to apply for IPS a candidate must have completed graduation. However fees for the preliminary exam would be around INR 20000 to 25000/- and for main exam I suggest you to go Delhi as it considered to be the best place to prepare. Fees would be around INR 100000 to 150000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?