28th October 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is Education system of Ireland different from India? Admission procedure in schools for 5th standard student?

My son is 10 years of age and we are now moving to Ireland. Right now he is in 5th standard. I want to know what will be the admission procedure in Schools of Ireland for my child? And is it different from Indian Education system?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  3. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  4. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Jamshedpur? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard at Jaipur
  6. Free Government Boarding schools for admission in 5th standard in India? Detailed information about it?
  7. List of schools of Dubai to get admission in 5th standard? Procedure to get admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  8. List of boarding schools near Faridabad? Procedure of admission and rule & regulations for it?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  10. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  11. List of schools for Blinds in India? Admission procedure and fees for it? How the schools provide education? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Top Boarding schools in India for 5th standard student? Benefits of study in Boarding School?
  14. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  16. Can I make my son to repeat 4th standard in Oman, Sohar and send back to India to continue 5th standard?
  17. How many year is compulsory to become a regular student if studied up to 5th in India?
  18. Details of state board English medium schools at Mysore for admission in 5th standard?
25th March 2019, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Education system of Ireland different from India? Admission procedure in schools for 5th standard student?

My age is 32 i am BC communicative i am discontinued in my 7th standard how can i continue my study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?