29th October 2016, 11:05 PM
sana55941

How can I get my roll number of SBI Clerk Mains exam? Is there a way to see the result without roll number?

Hello Sir, I have lost my roll number of SBI Clerk Mains but I have my registration number. Due to this I am unable to check my result. Please provide my Roll No. I shall be highly obliged for the same.
My name is TARANNUM AFREEN
My registration no. is 340020970
D.O.B is 05/06/1994
My password is GR62WSA2
email- [email protected]

31st October 2016, 07:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my roll number of SBI Clerk Mains exam? Is there a way to see the result without roll number?

No the thing you must be received mail from SBI at the time of downloading of hall ticket. So you just have a look at the things in your mail. Or else you can see it from the your admit card which you would take for your SBI Examination.

This will definitely help you.
27th September 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my roll number of SBI Clerk Mains exam? Is there a way to see the result without roll number?

I have lost my roll number of SBI clerk mains but I have my roll number of SBI clerk prelims .can I check my result? Or is the roll number of both (pre and mains) the exam are same please help me...
22nd September 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR I LOST MY ROLL NO OF SBI CLERK 2019 . MY REGISTRATION NO IS 1720336171 . CAN I GET BACK MY ROLL NO AND HOW
22nd September 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE LOST MY ROLL NO OF SBI JAS 2019. MY REGISTRATION NO IS 1720336171 . CAN I GET BACK MY ROLL NO AND HOW
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?