2nd November 2016, 03:09 PM
roopajanu

Can I write BHEL entrance exam after completing BBM and having 5 years experiance?

Hello Sir, I have done my graduation in BBM and I have 5 years of experience in private company. Now I want to write entrance exam for BHEL job. Am I eligible to write the exam? Please provide me the details.

Thank you. Regards, Roopa

Related Questions:
  1. How can I write BHEL Bangalore entrance exam?
  2. Is it possible to write Civil Services exam after completing BBM?
  3. In how many Languages can I write the BBM exam?
  4. What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?
  5. Am i eligible to write SLET exam at 33 years age with MCA qualification?
  6. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  7. Can I get admission in top Colleges for MBA after scoring low marks in BBM? Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission?
  8. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
  9. Can I write TRB entrance exam after having 6 years experience in polytechnic as a lecturer in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I do B.Ed now after completing BBM 10 years back from an affiliated college of Annamalai University? Are BBM students eligible for B.Ed?
  11. Is it possible to do 3 foundation course of CS after BBM? I am planning to do CS after completing BBM
  12. Am I eligible to write income tax officer exam after studying BBM with 60%?
  13. How to prepare for BHEL? Guidance to write BHEL entrance exam Mechanical Paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  15. What exam should I go for after completing B.E Degree in BHEL
  16. How can I become a CA after completing my Graduation with BBM?
  17. Syllabus of BHEL Supervisor Trainee entrance exam for Diploma ECE students?
  18. Can I pursue MBA after completing BBM? Difference between BBM and BBA?
6th November 2016, 04:21 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I write BHEL entrance exam after completing BBM and having 5 years experiance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roopajanu View Post
Hello Sir, I have done my graduation in BBM and I have 5 years of experience in private company. Now I want to write entrance exam for BHEL job. Am I eligible to write the exam? Please provide me the details.

Thank you. Regards, Roopa

BHEL released notification every year. You can give the entrance exam. You can check your eligibility in the education qualification section. Where you meet the eligible criteria for the required posts. So, You can eligible for the entrance exam.
The notification released every year for different different posts.
For more details you can check the employment news paper.
15th December 2017, 05:39 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Can I write BHEL entrance exam after completing BBM and having 5 years experiance?

No, I don't think so you can eligible for BHEL entrance exam because the age criteria is lower in Bhel exam. But you can tell me you have 5 years experience also so your age is high if they need. That's why you can't eligible for bhel entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?