4th November 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?

Can I know about the procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited for Physically Disabled candidates? Kindly tell me the important dates of this recruitment and the application fee cost also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application?
  2. Job for physically handicapped candidates?
  3. How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?
  4. Important dates and application fee of United Bank of India PO recruitment?
  5. Important dates and cost of application of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  6. How many vacancies are available for Physically Handicapped candidates in Engineers India Limited? Pay scale of each post?
  7. How to apply in Gujarat Police recruitment? Important dates and cost of application? -- [New]
  8. Are ECE students eligible for NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?
  10. Important dates and cost of SSC-CHSL application?
  11. Topics for Jindal Steel GET Exam civil engineering
  12. Important dates and selection process of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  13. Details of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Relaxations available for Physically Disabled candidates?
  14. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  15. Important dates and cost of application of ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  16. Can I apply in Oil India Limited Civil Engineers recruitment while having 10 years of work experience in Dubai?
  17. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  18. Important dates of Amazon Software Development Engineers recruitment?
7th November 2016, 02:37 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?

You are interested to know about the procedure to apply online for the recently released notification for special recruitment drive for PWD students. Following are the steps you have to follow for this:

>>Visit to the official website of Engineers India Limited i.e www.engineersindia.com

>>Go to the ‘careers’ option.

>> Click ‘Special recruitment drive for PWD candidates’.

>>Now select the post in which you want to apply. Before this, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria for that post by going through the detailed advertisement.

>>Fill the application form correctly.

>>upload your recent color photograph and signature and then submit your application form.

>>Take a print out of the application form for future reference.

**Cost of Application: Free

**So in my opinion, if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to fill the application form before the last date i.e 12th November 2016.

Link to apply:http://recruitment.eil.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?