4th November 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I have to write for studying in Abroad? Which course should I Pursue after B.Sc?

Hello Sir, I am studying in B.Sc final year. My core subjects are Electronics, Computers and Mathematics. I want to do my further studies in abroad. Which exam I have to write for studying in Abroad? Which course should I Pursue after B.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th November 2016, 08:38 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Which exam I have to write for studying in Abroad? Which course should I Pursue after B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in B.Sc final year. My core subjects are Electronics, Computers and Mathematics. I want to do my further studies in abroad. Which exam I have to write for studying in Abroad? Which course should I Pursue after B.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

You will have to qualify the following exams.

1. Language exam.

^ TOEFL
^ IELTS
^ PTE
to check your English language proficiency.

You can chose the SAT or ACT exams to study in abroad.

If you want to do MBA in the forein countries then you will have to qualify the GMAT or GRE exam.

You can study your Master degree after BSC by qualify the GRE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?