11th November 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan to study M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) in Manipal University?

I want to do M.Sc in Hospitality & Tourism Management from Manipal University. I would like to apply an Education Loan for this course. Am I eligible to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan for B.Voc(Tourism & Travel Management) in Andhra Bank?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  3. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  4. Is it possible to take education loan under management quota?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  6. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  7. Education loan under management seat for B.Pharma.
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech if completed B.Tech from Kurukshetra University?
  11. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  12. Can I get education loan for taking admission under management seat?
  13. Possibility to get an Education Loan to study MCA in Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  17. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  18. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
13th November 2016, 09:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan to study M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) in Manipal University?

Yes, you are eligible to opt for education loan in order to pursue M.Sc in Hospitality and Tourism Management in Manipal University. Manipal University is well recognised and reputed , so there will not be much problem in getting education loan sanctioned. You need to comply with the terms and conditions and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?